Thursday, October 18, 2007

The Ghetto of Blogspot

I have come to realize to my great chagrin that I have attempted to rear my burgeoning blog in the midst of the ghetto. My blog lives in the slums. It’s a terrible childhood. No one wants to step over the needles to visit. The smell is unbearable. And nameless shiftless beings cavort in the shadows here. No wonder my blog is stunted. What could grow here?

And so, I have decided to move. I will tell you where once I (or rather, my husband/sys admin) figures it out and completes the move. For those few of you who read this know this: I will post again once I have completed the move. We’re packing up the virtual truck as I speak…hope the dishes don’t break. The dog is driving me crazy by pulling all the packing material under the bed, and the cats are slinking around like ghosts, disturbed by the changes. And I, of course, have gone a little crazy, cause I just want to get this done and out there and work on the business end of things. But enough of this. This is exactly what I didn’t want to turn this blog into, this personal journal of current events, but here it is anyway. Devolution. I think there’s something in the water here.

1 comment:

Erik said...

"[N]ameless shiftless beings cavort in the shadows here."

I live here...

Just let me know when you move so I can change the link.